Thursday, January 5, 2012

Polka Dot Love

Apparently, I have a deep unconscious (unknown?) love for polka dota. As I was browsing through my pinboard of outfit ideas, I realized that many of them have the polka dot theme...so I'm just going to post them here. Definitely think I'm going to be buying some more polka-dot outfits soon!:

This outfit is so sexy...dressed to kill.
( @ )

Sheer love.
( @ )

Polka dotted shoes? What?
( @

Sheer white blouse.
( @ )

Contrast the flowiness of the previous white polka-dot shirt with this form-fitting one. 
( @ )

Scarf, of course there is one here with polka dots!
( @ )

Fancy dress.
( @ )

Skirt. Working polka-dots into the professional life, yes.
( @ )

Elegant dress, love the back.
( @ )

Polka dots in the summer? Yes!
( @ )

I am definitely thinking polka dots all year round!

Opinion on polka dots...love them? Hate them?

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment