Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Resolutions

I've never really been one for resolutions...seeing as many of them are soon forgotten. This explains why this list is late...

I figure that writing them out publicly may help?

1. Lose a pound a week by May. That should be about 20 lbs, thus getting to my perfect weight. This also means creating a gym schedule so I go every day:

( @ )

2. Travel outside of the United States (no Canada does not count...). Thinking about Korea because the fashion is crazy a close friend is currently teaching English there:

( @ )

3. Pray more. I need to do this a lot more. That's it.

( @ )

4. Go out shooting more, whether it be with my iPod or with an actual DSLR. I am out of practice, and I miss it.

( taken by me on my iTouch)

5. Be happy! No matter what I do this year, I want happiness to be with me.

( @ )

( @ )

Happy New Year!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment